Recaps Progress During 2015, Highlights New Inventergy Innovations Subsidiary, and Provides Update on Current Monetization Program
CAMPBELL, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/16/16 -- Inventergy Global, Inc., a Silicon Valley intellectual property company, (NASDAQ: INVT) ("Inventergy" or the "Company"), announced today that it has issued a Letter to Stockholders in connection to the recent private financing from its executive leadership team.
Highlights of the letter include:
- Summary of the monetization of the Company's IP assets in 2015
- Recent capital structure and financing developments which include a $369K private financing from Company management
- Discussion of Inventergy Innovations, a new strategic business initiative to drive revenues and commercialize a broader range of intellectual assets and innovations -- including a review of the LOI agreements with 4 potential partners and a funnel of 10 new prospects
- Update on the strategy and process for obtaining significant short-term patent monetization income aimed at eliminating the Company's debt
- Summary of plans for the next phase in the monetization of the patent assets after the short-term transactions are completed
The complete letter is available at: http://ir.inventergy.com/shareholder-letters
About Inventergy Global, Inc.
Inventergy Global, Inc. ("Inventergy") is a Silicon Valley-based intellectual property company dedicated to identifying, acquiring and licensing patented technologies of market-significant technology leaders. Led by IP industry pioneer and veteran Joe Beyers, the Company leverages decades of corporate experience, market and technology expertise, and industry connections to assist Fortune 500 companies in leveraging the value of their innovations to achieve greater returns. For more information about Inventergy, visit www.inventergy.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains statements, estimates, forecasts and projections with respect to future performance and events, which constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Those statements include statements regarding the intent and belief or current expectations of the Company and its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective management teams. These statements may be identified by the use of words like "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "plan," "will," "should," "seek" and similar expressions and include any projections or estimates set forth herein. Investors and prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.
Source: Inventergy Global, Inc.